As our shops slowly open we wanted to highlight the Covid19 Safety Measures we are putting in place. The health and wellbeing of our employees, customers and community is paramount on our re-opening. Whilst a return to normality may seem a long way off, we’ve been working day and night to ensure we’ll be able to welcome customers back to our showrooms safely. When our showrooms do opening on 12th April 2021 we will be putting new measures in place to ensure safety.
These safety measures will include :
- Complying with social distancing guidelines.
- PPE & sanitiser for customers and staff.
- Regular reminders about the importance of washing hands for at least 20 seconds
- Providing disinfectant wipes
- Extra cleaning of areas in high-contact and communal spaces
- Only 2 people in showroom at 1 time
- Posters around the showroom
- Floor markings to guide customers
- Sneeze-guards on tills
We will review our covid19 safety measures regularly and add any measures wherever necessary.
Covid19 safety meansure are in place for all deliveries. Deliveries are now ‘doorstep deliveries’. We have asked all drivers to make sure they comply with social distancing advice by standing at least two metres away during deliveries. All delivery drivers have been supplied with PPE including gloves and masks, as well as hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes. And all vehicles are deep cleaned before and after every shift, with extra care given to high touch areas.