We are pleased to announce the launch of our night care services and we are calling it them Night Owl services.
They have been met with a fantastic response so far, and we are actively recruiting to expand the Night Owl Team so that more people can benefit. Caring for family 24 hours a day can be very rewarding and physically and emotionally demanding at the same time for the caregiver, especially if that personal care continues through the night. Just to get a break now and gain can be all you need.
What is the Night Owl Service?
We know that care doesn’t finish at the end of the day, and now neither do we! Many of our service users would like support throughout the night. From May 8th 2020 you will now be able to book night care. You can choose regular calls, seven days a week or one-off night calls. With our new dedicated Night Owl Team, we can provide overnight support for your loved ones to rest comfortably at home.
Night care delivered well brings relief and peace of mind and impact the quality of your life and wellbeing. Knowing your loved ones are safe and well cared for is a great relief.
Night care is here for you
We deliver the support in two ways:-
- Waking-Night – Where you require the caregiver to remain awake and active through the night, following the Service User care plan.
- Sleeping-Night – Where you expect the caregiver to be sleeping but available should they be required. This caregiver would require a private sleeping area with a bed.
We know everyone is different, and every situation is different. With our person-centred approach to care, we are flexible to tailor-make your requirements should patterns of support be different
We can help in many other ways, including:
- Support with administering medication throughout the night
- Assisting with toilet breaks
- Regular help for changing position in bed
- Someone on hand for those living with dementia or mobility issues
- Ease your or a loved one’s anxiety about being alone at night
- Extra peace of mind for your family knowing there is a trained professional on hand
Choosing overnight care allows you or your loved one the option to stay at home and help their independence
Contact us today
If you or one of your loved ones need overnight care, contact us on 01623 810 100 or https://www.premiercommunity.co.uk/about-us/contact-us/.
Why not join our Night Owl Team? contact us here recruitment page