Here are just a few of the features which set us apart from other stairlift manufacturers and ensure we remain true to our guiding principles of quality and care:
- Slimline design.
- Runs on maintenance-free rechargeable batteries. Works even in a blackout!
- Numerical fault code display, for easy diagnostic and repair guidance.
- Weight capacity 20 Stones (127Kg).
- No unsightly structural work needed – fits direct to your stair treads rather than the wall.
1. Folding arms, seat and footrest
The arms, seat and footrest all neatly fold away. With its ultra slimline design, there’s plenty of room for other users of your staircase.
2. Safety cut-out sensors on carriage and footrest
If anything is blocking the progress of the Stairlift, it will come to an immediate halt. There are 5 sensors: 3 on the footrest, and 2 on the carriage.
3. Swivel seat, locks in either 45° or 90° position
The seat turns and locks in either a 45° or 90° position, helping you get in and out of your stairlift, easily and safely.
5. Simple to use controls
Using the lift is as easy as pushing the armrest paddle in the direction of travel.