A reliable thoroughbred with a proven track record of over 30 years. The Supersport was the first of what we consider to be today’s modern mobility scooters and has evolved over the years into one of the most trustworthy, rugged and distinctive scooters money can buy.
The looks borrow many cues from the motorcycle industry but the Supersport doesn’t just have style, there’s plenty of substance too. It’s a rugged scooter, on and off road. The large three wheel platform results in outstanding comfort, stability and manoeuvrability, mile after mile, year after year, whatever the conditions.
The operating lever allows an amazingly smooth finger tip control of speed forwards or in reverse. You can crawl at a snail’s pace, an inch at a time or quickly accelerate to the top speed of 8mph. Release the lever and the Supersport automatically slows to a controlled stop and applies the parking brake.
The positive steering and impressive turning circle allows the driver to negotiate almost any obstacle. The Supersport is as much at home in the high street as it is on a country ramble. Go to the beach or a village cricket match, take a tour around the garden, visit friends across town, go to the shopping centre – you can do it all!
The Supersport’s upholstered adjustable seat and large wheels ensure n exceptionally comfortable ride, so important on long journeys, which could be up to 30 miles per charge. The arms lift up and the whole seat rotates to allow ease of access. The independent handlebars can be simply adjusted for height and angle, and the controls can be fitted for left or right hand operation (as specified).
- Distinctive looks and large wheels makes Supersport a mobility scooter like no other.
- Superb stability and manoeuvrability from large three wheel platform
- All-terrain ability and high ground clearance
- Strong cast alloy wheels with pneumatic tyres
- Rear anti-tip wheels for added safety and peace of mind
- All controls for main functions located at your fingertips, can be left or right-handed controls
- Front and rear lights, indicators, hazard warning lights and audible horn as standard
- Large rear basket as standard
- A range of different seat widths available as options
- Clearly visible battery condition indicator and removable on-off key
- Range of up to 30 miles (48km)
- User weight up to 31 stone (200kg
|Max Speed||8 Mph|
|Tyres Type||Air Filled|
|Number Of Wheels||3|