The Orion scooter has been designed with reliability in mind. Functional and durable, it combines ergonomics with modern style for the best of both worlds. It delivers a comfortable and relaxing drive, with a speed of 8mph and a range of 26 miles which puts it ahead of its competitors. The Orion has a compact design, but it can still cope with those longer journeys.
The Orion comes with a number of safety features, from a speed reduction turning system that prevents you from taking corners too quickly, to a brake light that warns those behind you that you’re coming to a stop. This means that wherever you’re travelling to, you can be sure that you’ll be safe for complete peace of mind. There’s also on-board storage, with a rear basket and a lockable box in the front, so you can keep your belongings close but secure.
This scooter has pneumatic tyres with an impressive turning radius of 225cm, so you will have no problem moving around. The ergonomic design makes this incredibly comfortable to sit on and maneuver, with a fully-adjustable Captain’s seat and moveable armrests. It also boasts an all-round suspension system that ensures every ride is a smooth one, even on rougher terrain.
- Ergonomic steering with hand brake and brake light
- Speed reduction turning system
- Fully-adjustable Captain’s seat
- Maximum weight – 136kg/21st
- Maximum speed – 12kmh/8mph
- 26-mile range with a standard battery
- Length – 129cm
- Width – 66cm
- Height with seat and tiller folder – 86cm
- Height with seat removed – 68cm
- Maximum gradient – 12%
- Turning radius – 225cm
- Standard battery – 2x 12v 50ah
- Motor – 24v 1500watt
- Vehicle class 3
- Total weight – 110kg/252lb